Put your savings on cruise control with Kasasa Saver®, and take the legwork out of building your finances. Pair it up with Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® and have your cash or dividends, plus your refunds on ATM fees nationwide* transferred to Saver automatically!
Simply meet the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualifications each month to reap the rewards — which means you'll get the higher Saver rate too. It's free savings you don't have to slow down for.
- Free high-interest savings account
- Earn .25% APY* on any balance if qualifications on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back are met
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back aren't met
- No minimum balance required to earn dividends
- No monthly service fee
- Convenient ways to manage your account via:
- Free Magnify Internet Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free ACT 24 Telephone Banking
- Free eStatements
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Free access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Free shared branching access
- Access your account at thousands of credit unions nationwide
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Your savings are Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
To be clear, there aren't any qualifications to earn interest with Kasasa Saver. However, to earn your full rewards for transfer, you must do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each month:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases authorize and post to your account
- Be enrolled to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into internet banking
That's all! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, the account is still free and you still earn the base interest rate. You can get back to earning the full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 07/01/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $100 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each month: (1) balances up to $10,000 earn 2.25% APY; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000. Dividends are paid on the 1st business day of the next month; (2) domestic ATM fees incurred during the month cycle will be refunded up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to the account on the 1st business day of the next month; (2). If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances earn 0.05 % APY. Debit card purchases must authorize and post to the Kasasa Cash account during the month. Debit card purchases may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction is authorized until the date the transaction posts to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the first day of the month through the last day of the month (calendar month). The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding dividends. Dividends and ATM refunds posted to Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account on the 2nd business day of each month. Actual dividends paid may be less than the advertised Kasasa Cash APY. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each month: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn an APY of 0.25%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% APY on the portion of balance over $10,000. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN. The ATM receipt must be presented in order to receive a refund of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.