Giving is receiving — sign up for our free Kasasa Giving® checking account and find out for yourself. Use your debit card to donate to the charity of your choice and to earn really high rates.
And there's no minimum balance required to earn dividends or monthly service fees to pay. And since Kasasa® is the gift that keeps on giving, we'll also refund your ATM fees nationwide.*
- Free high-interest checking plus donations made to your selected charity
- Earn 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 0.05% APY if qualifications aren't met*
- Magnify Credit Union will donate 5¢ for every debit card purchase over $10 to the charity of your choice.
- Earn refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No minimum balance required to earn dividends
- No monthly service charge
- Convenient ways to manage your account via:
- Free Remote Deposit Capture
- Free Magnify Internet Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free ACT 24 Telephone Banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit or FREE Visa®Picture Card
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Free access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Free shared branching access
- Access your account at thousands of credit unions nationwide
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Your savings are Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
We make it easy for you to qualify. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Giving account each month:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases authorize and post to your account
- Be enrolled to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into internet banking
That's it! And if you don't qualify one month, the account is still free and you still enjoy unlimited checking and earn the base interest rate. You can start earning the full rewards again the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 07/01/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open account is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 will earn 2.25% APY; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000. Dividends are paid on the 1st business day of the next month; (2) domestic ATM fees incurred during month will be refunded up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to the account on the 1st day of the next month; (3) a charitable contribution equal to the sum of $0.05 for all debit card purchases over $10 that authorize and post to the account during the month will be made to one of a few charities of your choosing. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Debit card purchases may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction is authorized until the date the transaction posts to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the first day of the month through the last day of the month (calendar month). Limit one account per SSN. The ATM receipt must be presented in order to receive a refund of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
Right now one in four children in the United States does not know where his or her next meal is coming from. Narrowing it down to your backyard, Polk County is alarmingly one of the top five counties in all the United States for food insecure children. kidsPACK Polk is a community-based three county child charity, packing food for elementary aged children to feed them on the weekends when school subsidized breakfasts and lunches are not available. Magnify Credit Union has teamed up with kidsPACK. Magnify Credit Union will donate 5¢ for every debit card purchase over $10 to kidsPACK, plus $10 to kidsPACK just for opening your new account *!
Open your Kasasa kidsPACK Giving account today!
Boys and Girls Clubs of America
Founded in 1860 as the Boys Club Federation, The Boys and Girls Club of America now serves 4.8 million young people through over 4,300 Club facilities in 50 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and U.S. military bases around the world.
American Humane Association
American Humane is a unified voice for many organizations, a national leader in programs, advocacy, and actions that protect children and animals. Kasasa Giving account donations support the Animal Division of American Humane.
Stand up to Cancer
Stand up to Cancer is a groundbreaking initiative created to accelerate innovative cancer research that will get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now.