Magnify Credit Union has strategically aligned with Financial Services Representative, Kim Andreadis, to provide financial planning and education for all of our members and employees.
Kim is a Registered Representative and Financial Advisor for Principal Securities, Inc. and a Financial Services Representative with Principal National Life and Principal Life Insurance Companies. She works with a diverse clientele to assist them with their financial strategies in order to help them achieve their current and retirement financial goals.
She is a member of the Million Dollar Roundtable and earned the Principal Financial Group® Executive Cabinet Distinction award.
Kim is very active in the American Business Women's Association serving as past President and earned National Top Ten Woman of the Year in 2013. She is currently serving as Program Chair and has chaired the Professional Development committee and the mentorship program with ABWA.
The Principal Financial Group®
Founded in 1879, the Principal Securities, Inc. is a global investment management leader. The Principal offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, asset management and insurance, through its diverse family of financial services companies. A member of the FORTUNE 500®, the Principal Financial Group has $513.5 billion in assets under management and serves some 19.5 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America. The Principal Financial Group, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PFG
We can help with your financial strategies…
- Employee Benefits -- Benefits plans designed to help create an employee's financial foundation.
- Retirement Planning -- Strategies to help build an income in retirement
- Executive Benefits -- Attraction and retention strategies for the key people who help make a business grow and prosper.
- Business Transition -- Business continuity, wealth transfer strategies and other solutions to help with business longevity.
- Risk Management Services -- Help build the financial foundation based on your financial objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance.
- Financial Analysis -- Help plan for children's education, asset allocation, conscientious survivor strategies, tax management strategies, and comprehensive retirement accumulation and distribution strategies.
- Wealth Management Services -- Help develop strategies for wealth accumulation and asset retention for the long term.
- Estate Planning -- Help develop a plan to minimize estate transfer expenses to maximize the estate value to heirs.
*As of March 31, 2014
For more information, please call:
Kim Andreadis, LUTCF
Financial Services Representative, Principal Securities Registered Representative, and Financial Adviser.
140 Fitzgerald Road, Suite 2
Lakeland, FL 33813
Investment products offered are not:
- Not NCUA/NCUSIF insured
- Not guaranteed by the credit union
- Not a deposit
- Not insured by any federal government agency
- May lose value including the principal amount invested
Magnify Credit Union has contracted with Financial Services Representative, Kim Andreadis to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.Insurance products issued by Principal National Life Insurance Co. (except in NY), Principal Life Insurance Co., and the companies available through the Preferred Product Network, Inc. Securities and advisory products offered through Principal Securities, Inc., 800/247-1737, member SIPC. Principal National, Principal Life, the Preferred Product Network, and Principal Securities, Inc. are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392. Kimberly Andreadis, Principal National and Principal Life Financial Representative, Principal Securities Registered Representative, Financial Advisor. Magnify Credit Union is not an affiliate of any company of the Principal Financial Group®. Kimberly Andreadis is licensed in FL, KY, OH, MI, WA, and TX to offer health and disability income insurance products, and life insurance (including variable life), annuities (including variable annuities) and is securities registered in FL, and OH. t16061603ax